Been thinking about making the move to work across the ditch? With unrivalled travel and lifestyle opportunities, New Zealand has plenty to offer. Immerse yourself in rich culture, ski a variety of amazing natural ski fields and get your adrenaline pumping with extreme sports like bungy jumping & skydiving. You'll never find yourself far away from beautiful mountains, lakes and beaches, with plenty of attractions and activities to keep you busy.
As one of Australia's closest neighbours we often see Australian clinicians relocate to New Zealand because of the simplicity of the move. In fact, we've been successfully bringing clinicians to NZ for over 10 years, and we’re here to help support you with your move here.
See what some of our expat dentists have to say about moving to NZ to join Lumino!
We're pleased to offer $5,000 relocation support to help you with your move here. If you're an Australian citizen or permanent resident you can work and live in New Zealand. You don't need a visa before you travel to New Zealand. If you are an Australian permanent resident you'll need an NZeTA.
Registration to practice in New Zealand.
To practice dentistry in New Zealand, you must be registered with the Dental Council of New Zealand and have an Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
You can apply for registration as a dentist if you have a prescribed qualification as defined by the Dental Council:
- An Australian Dental Council (ADA) accredited programme
- A Dental Board of Australia approved programme of study providing a qualification for the purpose of registration in general dentistry in Australia
- A five-year undergraduate dental degree from an Australian Dental School and a pass in the Australian Dental Registration Examinations
Why Choose Lumino?
At Lumino, we take pride in delivering a superior patient experience – and we employ people who are excited about joining us on this journey. Aside from relocation support, we offer a wide range of roles to suit you in a variety of locations from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the North Island.
Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Support in meeting Dental Council of New Zealand practice standards
- Modern equipment and technology
- Supportive, family friendly environments
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Unique benefit packages and support